If you have your NYS Learner’s Permit and are about to embark on the process of obtaining your motor vehicle operator’s license, you’ll need to take the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles approved 5-hour course in driving fundamentals. This New York DMV test class teaches the following:
* The DMV point system
* The Highway transportation system
* The effects of driver attitude, emotions and skills
* Defensive driving techniques
* Administrative law
* The laws of physics, as they relate to driving
* The effects of restraining devices
* Alcohol and drugs, and their effects on driving
* What to do in case of a collision
Price: $55.00 per person
We offer a DMV-approved defensive driving course, which is an excellent way for experienced drivers to earn a discount on automobile liability insurance and improve their skills at accident prevention. This 6-hour driving course in NY provides instruction on accident avoidance techniques.
The New York driving lessons can be scheduled by organizations, employers and schools at a time and place that is convenient. The cdl training Queens NY can be provided as 1 day-long 6 hour session, or broken up into two 3-hour sessions.